Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hospitals Suck

We took another lovely trip to the hospital this morning. I woke up at 4:15am with some painful cramping in my back and lower belly. I called my Doc and they told me to go to Labor and Delivery. Aaron and I got dressed and headed on in. They hooked me and baby up to monitors and watched my contractions. After a few hours they decided a dose of terbutaline was in order to stop the contractions. They gave me a shot, which made me shake and made my heart race but it stopped the contractions. I am now stuck on bed rest for the rest of the weekend until I can talk to my Dr on Monday.

I know I haven't posted any pictures of the giant belly yet but I will soon. Aaron and I had a great photo shoot with Kate Moss from peekaboo photos and we should have the pictures back in a few weeks. She is also going to take newborn pictures once this baby makes her long awaited debut.

1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

Oh my gosh, you poor thing. Is everything OK? Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Dinner, Cravings, Cleaning, Shopping, anything?!?