Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And so it begins

Today is the first day of my new 7 on 7 off schedule. Lucky me I get the 7 off first. I am so excited. I get to spend the next 7 days with this little one.

Which means she will appear in more pictures like this:

Notice the clothes and the bow.


I am so excited to spend more time with her and Aaron. We have some big plans. Most of all I want to be more active. I am hoping to take her on lots of hikes and walks. We are also going to attend some story times at the library. Anyone who is a stay at home mom who reads my blog, lets get together! I am excited for my new shift and the fun things it will entail!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Amber she is so cute!!! I wish I could see her in person. Thanks for helping my daughter get back and forth from school. You guys are great. Miss you all.

Berrybritt said...

I am so excited for you! I love the sunglasses. I hope you can come up and see us soon! Love you.

Tiff said...

i'm in.... lets go to the zoo... i have a pass, we can all get in!

The Jensen's said...

YES! I want to get together for sure. I can not believe how big she is. After Labor Day I will be calling you!

Chelle said...

Yes let's please do!