Friday, December 9, 2011

Updates

I have been wanting to keep this blog updated but my PC won't load pictures and my Ipad won't save drafts! I have to try and get a post out all at once! Life has been good to us. Wyatt is now 2 months old and growing like a weed. Brinley is going to be 3 next month and she is growing up way too fast for me. I am loving being home on maternity leave and having fun with my kids. We have gone to the aquarium a bunch of times, the new natural history museum, a fun trampoline place, bowling, and lots of other fun things. I get to take Brinley to her little gym class and I love watching her.

Wyatt is the best baby ever! He is a great eater and a super sleeper. He is now sleeping 9+ hours at night. He is super laid back and just a happy guy. Brinley adores him. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last while.




This is Wyatt right around Halloween so about 2-3 weeks old.




My little monsters. Brinley sure loves her little brother.




My littlest monster




After our first big snow storm Brinley and Aaron went out to build a snow man. This was the bottom layer. Brinley had so much fun and never once got cold. Wyatt and I stayed inside where it was warm!





The finished product! Too bad he melted and fell over an hour later. I am glad they still had fun.




Nana and I took Brinley to Disney on Ice. She loved it. She loves all of the princesses right now. She also loves Lion King. It was so fun to watch her and see how excited she got. Thanks for taking us Nana! (Wyatt loved it too, he ate and slept the whole time!)




Brinley is my big helper.




This is my happy guy at about 8 weeks. He looks a lot like Brinley did at that age. He is such a smiler.




He is super strong and holding his head up like a champ.




He gets those chubby cheeks from his momma




Practicing sitting up in the bumbo. He really is a sweetheart. I hope to post more soon.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: