Sunday, September 21, 2008

Failed Miserably



This would be me completely failing at helping Aaron. He ended up doing 99.99% of the work on the nursery while I stood around holding a paint roller and attempting to be helpful. The room looks so cute. Aaron did such a good job. We only have a few more things to do in there and then the paint will be done. I will post pictures once we get the carpet in and finally buy a crib. I am having such issues about buying a crib. I don't know why, I just can't make a decision and stick to it. Anyway, I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

if you guys need any help, give us a call, we'd love to help out!! can't wait to see it!! and good luck on buying a crib, it took me a while too... so i totally understand!

Berrybritt said...

We should be visiting in a couple of weeks so I would love to help. Maybe I can go with you and force you to buy a crib? Can't wait to see pictures. I want to see pics of the basement too!