Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Kicks

The last few weeks have been really fun because the baby has been moving like crazy. Almost every morning on my way to work she will give me a little nudge and we have our morning conversation. Although I know its not true I like to think that when she kicks me she is telling me hello and reminding me that she is there. The day after my birthday Aaron got to feel her kick for the first time. Usually as soon as he puts his hand on my belly she stops moving but that day I was laying in the basement sick as a dog and she started kicking. I yelled for Aaron to come down and he came down and put his hand on my belly. She gave him four good kicks. I will remember that moment forever. It was so fun to finally be able to share this amazing little feeling with him. So far she hasn't kicked for anyone but Daddy and Marley (she kicked Marley when he laid his head on my belly the other day). I am looking forward to seeing how her movements change as we get closer to D-day.

3 comments:

Tiff said...

oh, now the fun begings... although not your sickness! sorry about that, i wish it would get better for ya!!

Patty and Dale said...

I'm sooooooo excited for you two..soon to be three!! Hopefully you will feel better soon and once she is here you will totally forget about all the puking and only concentrate on what a miracle she will be in your life!
XOXO
Patty Catten
P.S. Ok...maybe you won't totally forget about all the puking...but it will be way worth it!

Berrybritt said...

I noticed that the ticker is at 99!!!! less than 100 days to go. I am so excited.