Monday, October 13, 2008

Look how cute I am!

We went back to Fetal Fotos today to double check that we do indeed have a little girl and to try and get some 3D images. The top picture is a little hard to see but it is her profile with 1 leg stretched out in front of her face. She has some looooong legs, just like her daddy. The bottom picture is a 3D image of her beautiful little face. I will try and post some more of the pictures later. We have a picture of it now but I won't post it as it is really hard to tell what you are looking at but we 100% have a little girl!


4 comments:

Berrybritt said...

Is she bent in half??? I can not believe she likes this position! Crazy little girl. I think she looks like Amber in the 3D image. I can't wait to see her and see if she has hair!

Tiff said...

oh, how cute! i love the 3D images, they are amazing! i can't wait to see what she looks like. oh and i need you e-mail address, so you can view my blog, sorry i forgot to get it before i went private!

The Jensen's said...

She is adorable and those are some long legs. How are you feeling?

The Staggs said...

Congratulations on your little one. I'm so glad I found your page--I feel like a stalker jumping from one page to another. Please add us to your blog. Love you!!!