Friday, November 28, 2008

Big Week

We have had a busy week around here! On Saturday my wonderful sister, amazing friend Brandey and Brandey's amazing mom Cindey threw me an awesome baby shower. This little girl got so much stuff, she will be so spoiled.



We had great food:


It was so nice to see friends and family that I have not seen in a long time:







I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone that came. I think I was a bit distracted by all the chatting, eating, and present opening.

There were lots of kids running around which was one of the best parts for me. My sister drove all the way from Idaho with her two youngest Brooklyn and Sam. It was so good to spend some time with them but they are growing up too fast and it makes me sad.









I have to highlight this beautiful sweater. I wish I had talent and patience like this. My friend Shay knitted this sweater and the one above that her beautiful daughter is wearing.



I am so grateful for so much love and support for this little one. People never cease to amaze me with their generosity. Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Berrybritt said...

thanks for posting all of these pictures. I am happy to see them. Now you just need Christmas and a baby!