Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

I know I haven't posted anything for a while and that is because there really isn't anything exciting going on. I had a Dr. appt yesterday and I am measuring right at 30 weeks. The baby's heartbeat sounds great and she is doing well. I can't believe I only have 2 1/2 months left. We are getting really excited for her to be here. I am finally feeling better. I am only throwing up about once a week now which is a huge improvement! I have more energy and things have been a bit easier. That's all that is happening here.

3 comments:

Berrybritt said...

I am glad you posted. I look all of the time and get dissapointed when there is no news. I guess no news is good news. So glad you are feeling better.

Henich Family said...

I am so glad you are feeling better....

Sorry I have been a slacker we just need to plan something. How about a week from today? Tor starts school again so if you want to come hang out with me and Aniston we can catch up! Then next time we can include the guys!

Chelle said...

Yay. I am glad to hear you are feeling a little bit better. I am horrible at updating mine. I need to!