Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nesting

As most of you know, I am not the greatest housekeeper in the world. I have always been a messy person, pregnancy hasn't changed that. The wives tale goes, once the nesting instinct kicks in then you will go into labor within the next few days. So does it count if your husband's nesting instinct kicks in? Aaron has been a cleaning and organizing machine today. I cleaned out a couple of cupboards the other day but I don't really think that counts...

In other news, my cute friend at work who is due the day before me went into labor last night. She is having her baby today. I am so excited for her but I am super jealous too, I am waiting oh so impatiently for this baby to be born.

4 comments:

Tiff said...

oh my gosh, i would be jealous too!! i can't wait for her to come...

Henich Family said...

That is so funny...

It will be here before you know it! I hope you are feeling ok. I am sorry we haven't gotten together yet my work has been super busy and I am just exhausted by the time I get home to see Aniston. Good luck!!!!

Andrea

Berrybritt said...

So weird. My friend that is due on the 20th had her baby on the 8th also. I thought it very luck for her and wondered if the moon or something was causing pregnant people all over to go into labor and maybe you would be calling me soon telling me that you too were going into labor. I can say this... it will happen. She can't stay in there forever!!

Anonymous said...

It is a full moon, I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Mom Michele