Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bath Time and more...


Brinley has finally decided that baths aren't so bad after all. As long as I run the water pretty warm and don't get her hair wet until the very end she enjoys her baths. She hates it when I take her out and she gets cold so we try to get her dressed as quickly as possible and then she is happy again.













I love taking pictures of her almost every day. She is growing up so fast that I am afraid I will forget what she was like when she was this little. Here are some of the pictures from the last week or so.


This almost looks like a smile but mostly she looks a little frightened!


Hanging out in her swing.

I love these little jeans and she is so sweet when she is asleep.

These are my favorite newborn jammies, they are so soft and cozy. She is almost too long for them and I wanted a picture of her in them before she outgrows them. She wasn't so into the photo shoot.

7 comments:

The Jensen's said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I think she looks a lot like you but I also see your mom in her. Aren't they the best. Don't stop taking pictures because they do grow up so fast and then you don't remember what they looked like until you look at the pictures. We can't wait to come see her again.

Tiff said...

what a cutie!!

Chelle said...

Brinley is adorable. I can't believe she is 3 weeks already! I am so excited.

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

i love to see the pictures! she is very cute!

Berrybritt said...

Amber, she is looking just like you. She is getting chubby, my favorite! I love the jeans.

Berrybritt said...

Amber, she is looking just like you. She is getting chubby, my favorite! I love the jeans.

A'Lisha said...

she is so cute!! i am glad you take pictures every day.. you will forget because they grow SO fast!!hope you all get feeling better!!