Thursday, February 19, 2009

Newborn shoot

We finally got our pictures back from our newborn shoot with Kate Moss. Here they are...

I love how the bow matches the background in this one

Holding Daddy's hand
Tiny feet


Mini ballerina


I love this little hat



Dangling legs
Mommy's girl

So sweet

Our little family

Awww kisses


Our family is finally complete

Daddy's girl

I love this one

She was so tiny

Could this picture be any cuter?


Love the brown bow

Sweet sleeping baby


This is one of my very favorites


This was such a hard shot to get, she kept waking up!

This is so sweet!

I love this little hat!


I love this tutu



This little sock makes her hair look red!


I love the finger in her mouth!
What a cute smile!









I couldn't be happier with how these turned out!



11 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Hey Amber. It's Cherise Brandey's cousin. I started reading your blog from Brandey's I hope you don't mind. I added you to my blog. Feel free to check it out. www.jeremyandcherise.blogspot.com.
Your baby is so cute (I know her name is Brynlee is just don't know how to spell it)

Tiff said...

those are so sweet!! i love the family pic!!

Phil and Cami said...

These are so beautiful!

Henich Family said...

wow those turned out great!!!!!!!!!!

Henich Family said...

wow those turned out great!!!!!!!!!!

Jen & Kevin Burrell said...

those are amazing pictures! i love them all!

The Jensen's said...

Ok so she is beautiful! We need to come see her again. I have to get information about your photographer...she is incredible. The photos are amazing. Aaron really likes the shot of Aaron's arm...I think he is jealous of it!

Greg and Niki said...

Those are FABULOUS! Wow! I am so impressed, she is darling.

A'Lisha said...

those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!

The Webster Family~ said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! You have such a beautiful family. We definitely need to get together soon! I miss you! :)

Britany said...

She is gorgeous!!!! Those pictures are all amazing. You look so great! I am glad you are loving motherhood!