Friday, March 13, 2009

8 Weeks old

Brinley is now 8 weeks old. She is such a joy. She is an awesome sleeper, and an awesome eater. She will go 8-9 hours at night between feedings and then she will usually go back to sleep for a couple more hours. She is so much more interactive these days, she will smile at us and laugh at us and try to imitate some of our facial expressions. I love her more everyday. She is growing so fast. Most of her newborn clothes are too short for her now. I think she weighs about 12.5 pounds now but she has her 2 month checkup next week so we will get an exact weight then. She also has to have some vaccinations which I am very worried about. I have done a lot of research and I am just not sure about all these vaccines. Anyway, here are some recent pictures of her. You may even see a rare shot of Brinley without a bow.


She gets those cheeks from her Mama!

No comments: