Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron

In case anyone didn't know, today is this handsome man's birthday.




I want to tell my wonderful husband on his birthday how much I love and appreciate him. Aaron takes care of everything and asks for nothing in return. Brinley and I feel so lucky to have him in our lives. We are just going to hang out today with this sweet little girl.




I will update later with what we did today and hopefully some pictures.
In other news, Aaron now shares his birthday with our newest family member, Paislie Olive Preslar. She was born at about 1:30 this morning and was 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. Welcome to the Preslar clan little Paislie, We love you and can't wait to meet you. Congratulations to Ryan, Michele, and Kennady.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (a day late)! Hope you had a fabulous day!

Chelle said...

aw. Happy Birthday to Aaron and Paislie!