Friday, August 20, 2010

Why boys are dumb

I am so behind on blogging that I don't even want to try and catch up. Instead I will tell you a little story about why boys are dumb.
The other weekend, Aaron headed down to Lake Powell with one of our good friends. Our friend wanted to go and look at a boat that he wants to buy- that is another story altogether. Anyway, I have been trying to get Aaron to understand why I love Lake Powell for the last 5 years. This trip did the trick. Not only did he finally understand but he also now wants a boat. He has been combing the classifieds trying to find a boat. I happened to be on KSL one day and saw that a guy had put up an add for a free boat to anyone who could get it out of his yard. I knew my husband would see that ad. The next day Brinley and I came home from running errands to this in our driveway.

Oh and he had help of course

What's that babe? Boys are dumb?

Ha Ha, my wife says boys are dumb. That's funny, my wife says the same thing

Good thing he is so cute (Looks like he has some Captain in him)





So the boat is now in my garage. To be continued...

This little girl is growing up so fast. I love her so much. I am going back to Monday through Friday the first week of September and I am so sad about it. I will miss my 7 days off with her. I am trying really hard to look on the bright side. At least I know she is always well taken care of with her Daddy.


She is obsessed with this baby doll that my mom got her a while back. We have to take it everywhere with us. This stage cracks me up.

I have lots more updates to give but I am running out of blogging time. I will tell you one new thing from the last few months. Brinley was diagnosed with a severe tree nut allergy. She is especially allergic to cashews. We now have epi-pens and benedryl with us at all times. Anyway please don't give her any food without checking with me or Aaron first. You would be surprised at how many things have tree nuts, or traces of tree nuts. I really hope I update again soon but I tend to make that promise a lot so we will see!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

LOL! OMG! We were rolling on the floor laughing at your huge boat. As if the trailer project was not enough. Look at the bright side, you told him you had to have cash to buy a boat....it was free....no cash spent so far....LOL!

Chelle said...

I cannot believe you guys have a boat now!! Should have seen it coming. That's funny. Brinley sure is growing! Man o man. We all need to figure out how to see each other soon!!!