Saturday, April 14, 2012

Christmas 2011

I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas! Two days before Christmas Brinley got a stomach bug. It was really the first time she had been sick like that. She was miserable for about8 hours and then she was able to stop throwing up and she started feeling better. By Christmas eve she was good as new! Here are some Christmas Eve pictures.



Wyatt in the morning on 12/24


Opening presents at Grammy and Papa's



Playing with new toys and cousins
-


Opening presents wears us out! There is nothing better in the world than holding a sleeping baby and napping on a cold day.




She loved her presents.



Wyatt's 1st Christmas



Matches Brinley's 1st ornament.


Christmas Eve jammies!



Holding brother



Reading 'Twas the night before Christmas with Daddy. Unfortunately that is all the pictures I have. We woke up Christmas morning and Aaron and I had caught Brinley's bug. We were so sick we didn't even think to take a picture. I am so bummed! I feel like I ruined Wyatt's first Christmas. We had to cancel our travel plans and just took turns with the kids so we could try and feel better. We will hopefully make up for it next Christmas!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: