Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yay for Fotofly!


At the end of February we went to Fotofly to have some family pictures taken. I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out. I now have lots of pictures of my family all over my desk at work. I love it and now it helps me get through the day to see my beautiful kiddos and my handsome husband. We are going back in May to have pictures taken of the extended Preslar/Petty family. I am so excited. We will be heading back to Fotofly every year for family pictures. Enjoy!




























































1 comment:

Lori said...

I love this blog, thank you for all the updates, I miss you and your sweet family, this really helps me to watch them grow, they are so so sweet. I can't wait until I am in Utah again and come over and see them. Love you all! Lori