Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Boys of Summer


This weekend we headed up to Providence, UT to watch our nephew Devan play baseball. We love it when he has games so close by so we can see everyone and watch him play. He is such a good little player and he is very versatile. This season we have watched him pitch, catch, and play in the infield. I am so glad we got to watch. I wish Davis would have a game close by too so we can watch him play. Brinley isn't feeling so good so she was a bit fussy but she slept on Papa's lap and let everyone hold her and play with her. She got so hot that we had to strip her down, she is one hot blooded kid. She is growing up so fast, she is sitting up on her own now, she is still a bit wobbly but she can sit on her own for 30 seconds or so before she topples.




I love her little toes hanging out





Sleeping on Papa's lap






Brooklyn wanted to build a fort with a blanket






Brooklyn and Uncle Aaron. He has always been her favorite.



Sweet Baby Sam


He loves to have his picture taken


He is only 9 months old and already walking!



Nana making Brinley smile




These two cousins are going to be great friends.


Brinley likes cousin Devan!



Davis was ready to go home after a long day of ball games.


I am so greatful to see my family whenever we can. Brinley and Sam are only 5 months apart and I hope they grow up close friends. Brooklyn just loves Brinley and Brinley lights up whenever she sees Brooklyn. I can't wait for them to be able to play together. Thanks for a fun day everyone!


1 comment:

Berrybritt said...

Awsome pictures. I love them. I am so glad that you made the effort to come. We really appreciate it and love to see you all. Thank you. Thank you for posting all of the great pics. Love you